rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milf opened me

Milf opened me

MILF game info request:

Two weeks ago, I was celebrating with friends at an outdoor eating street in Beijing and when I went to purchase another round of beers, a very intoxicated Chinese man insisted on paying for the round.

I spent some time at his table to be polite and a met a MILF there.

At the table there was the very drunk guy, his girlfriend, another woman, the 40 year old MILF, and three children.

The MILF got my number and we agreed to meet up the next night. She never showed (although she texted that she was about to arrive), but I didn't worry about it and hung out with other friends who happened to be in the area as well.

However, when my friend sends me the pictures that his wife took the night that we met, I discover that she basically used every opportunity possible to put her hands on me, something I hadn't noticed before, because their had been a lot of people all around me and I was somewhat intoxicated.

Last night she texts me unexpectedly, asking me meet up. I arrive at the meet location and she is there with a female friend about the same age as her and they both are accompanied by their ten year old daughters.

I get the impression that she's never met another foreigner before and that her decision to text me that evening was a result of having an adequate supply of alcohol, but it turns out that she is a daytrader and her own boss, which is unusual for women in China.

I get the impression that if there is a husband in the picture, she could care less and that she is looking to have a good time.

Flirting commences. More touching. But it comes to a short end at about 9:30PM , because her and her friend need to take their ten year old children home.

Before she leaves, she suggests that we meet up the next night (tonight, 12 hours from now in my time zone) and this time she says she'll be leaving the kids at home.

My question is as follows: should I bang her for the story?

She is 12 years older than me, but has a great tight body, a very decent face for a 40 year old Chinese woman and it seems like she has money.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread