rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The No Tinder challenge thread

The No Tinder challenge thread

Quote: (03-22-2017 08:59 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2017 08:00 AM)churros Wrote:  

If that's true it's pathetic. Dudes shouldn't even be counting their tinder bangs as a +1.

I seriously doubts guys in the west are regularly banging anything more than 4s and 5s on tinder.

I mentioned something sneaky like this in the "I just had sex thread"

95% of guys there are getting bangs from Tinder and Online and talking shit like they use some magical game to pull off the girl and cum in her ass or whatever the fuck it is that time. Its ridiculous.

I am still out there grinding out the night game and getting home girls from the club all of which requires real game.

I've only ever gotten lays from day game and online (tinder). I have never really gotten into night game, but that is going to change. Day game is lacking if you want to put up big notch numbers because although I do enjoy it personally, you are fighting against a girl's agenda.

Online for me has been less than ideal. The girls I end up meeting up with are 7's at the very best (most are 5-6), and IMO they tend to have personality flaws compared to regular women. As a woman, don't you get approached enough to be able to find a guy in the real world that you like? If not, I think there is something seriously wrong with the chick.

Don't get me wrong, I think online is good if you are able to just set up SNLs from it. I've done that a couple of times, but that is after a year of using tinder on and off. Yes, my pictures may be lacking, but I think at least where I live there aren't enough girls looking for a ONS compared to thirsty guys. The only good thing about online is that you don't have to invest much time to get a lay.

My solution to all this is that I plan to get into night game, and get as good as I possibly can at it. Hell, even my 61 year old dad has told me if you want to get laid you need to hit the bars and clubs.

Messages In This Thread