rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The No Tinder challenge thread

The No Tinder challenge thread

Quote: (03-22-2017 08:00 AM)churros Wrote:  

If that's true it's pathetic. Dudes shouldn't even be counting their tinder bangs as a +1.

I seriously doubts guys in the west are regularly banging anything more than 4s and 5s on tinder.

It's not 95% but it's the majority. It's a rarity to get a post explaining how they got the bang via an in person approach or social circle game. For guys in the US, especially for large cities like LA, I doubt the vast majority are banging anything close to their SMV via online with any consistency. If you're a 7, you're mainly getting 5's and 6's online. The same relative math applies up and down the scale. Of course a boy's got to eat, but I don't see the greater purpose in this.

If you have high standards and actually want to max out your potential (hard to flex all those intangibles through photos), you realize the online dating route will not deliver. I think guys should still use it as a tool, but be wary of it becoming a crutch, and the relative quality just isn't there. I went from overusing online to opening up several new social circles, one of which I run, and although nothing has panned out in the last month, I have some very promising high-caliber leads. I'm much happier, and feel more like a man when I stopped picking low-hanging tinder fruit and started navigating those murkier waters out in the real world.

Messages In This Thread