rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook - Adding random girls.. limit ?

Facebook - Adding random girls.. limit ?

Maybe this would work in Columbia, but I can't imagine it being very successful in the states. Cold-opening chicks you've never met on Facebook simply dumps you into the bin with every other chode on her 1000-person friends list who are running the same fashion of low-risk, low-reward iGame (and there are a lot of them.)

I think having a bunch of girls on your "friends" list is nearly worthless as social proof as well, yeah, you've got a bunch of hot chicks on your friends list, so does every other guy in the world. Girls will accept a friend request at the drop of a hat, one more potential validator to add to the pool. IMO I think it makes you look thirsty and could actually work against you.

I try to never let my friends list exceed 50, it's spread pretty evenly between men and women, and nearly everyone on it I've met in real life at least once. I don't add girls I've tried to game and failed (unless they shoot me a request first), girls I've seen around and might be interested in but never interacted with, or girls I'm currently banging. If a girl talks to me in real life and then hunts me down on FB and proactively sends me a request, that's fine. It doesn't happen terribly often, but from time to time.

There are only a couple girls on there that I've never met who are worth keeping around, one of them is a D-list celebrity who used to date a WWE wrestler of some importance, she's one of the few chicks who knows how to reciprocate when I give her props on the stuff she posts and she'll "like" or make a positive comment on one of mine. That's kinda rare - most FB girls are simply dead weight. YMMV.

Messages In This Thread