rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh YouTube: "Self-improvement is unnecessary"

Roosh YouTube: "Self-improvement is unnecessary"

I think everything in life should be balanced. Obsession can be productive, but can quickly become poisonous. I would venture and say that Roosh is too obsessed with ladies, this consumed a bit himself and after more than a dozen years, even though all his success, he's still unhappy and wonder why. Too much is just too much, he said it himself that he spent a lot of the time chasing girls he wasn't connected with. I'm the 1st to be glad about it, since his intensity produced great things, this forum for example.
As for us, I would advise newbie to do 1-2 years of solid self-improvement. After that, with the experience you gained from that, become more realist and use your judgement to decide what to work on (and what it will cost you) and what to accept. For example, in my case, I know I will never have 6 pack abs : I'm not fat but to stay that good in shape you have to be extra careful of what to eat all the time and I like to enjoy good things from time to time. Besides, a 6 pack won't add much to my life, I'm already attractive and to become more, it's more productive to work on preselection or else. On the other hand, even though I already have decent results in nightgame, I know I can get better without sacrificing much, so I'm working on it.

Know what to work on and what to accept guys...

P.S. I had "A Guide to Rational Living" in mind too, must read!!!

Make men great again!

Messages In This Thread