rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you learn game from this guy?

Would you learn game from this guy?

This guy has two options for picking up girls. Or he pays...or he pays. No chance for him.

No matter if he is tall and relatively good looking, he is a real fat ass, and I am quite sure 99,99% of Western girls feel disgusted towards him approaching or even talk to them in a social environment. He is the guy who sees his friends getting laid, and wonders why he does not, since his mother always told him how handsome he is. By the way he talks he probably has a distorted view of himself.

These kind of guys have issues with themselves, and personally, all my conflicts with men in working environment have been with this kind of specimen, they tend to be jeleous, over the top ambitious, and willing to fuck you up at the minimum stuff that they can.

In sum, all he has is salesmen qualities, but he is a scammer. Otherwise he would not be fooling kids in RSD.

I give him credit for one thing that I can learn from him... How not to be.

Messages In This Thread