rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gatlinburg Wildfires, Media Fail?

Gatlinburg Wildfires, Media Fail?

Wow, just goes to show the power behind fire and the unpredictability of mother nature.

Now down to brass tax; What are the chances of arson vs just a natural forest fire?

I can't see any clear motives from terrorist groups, as someone mentioned previously, forest fires normally don't have any fatalities, there are many better ways to stage a terrorist attack. We have plenty of woodlands across the country, and some places do not allow people to operate chainsaws when they are in drought-level dry spells due to the possibility of sparks, so depleting lumber isn't the reason either.

As I see it, there are three possibilities. Bored kids/random arson, Natural forest fire, or false flag in order to bring more surveillance into rural area as someone touched on previously. Terrible outcome either way. I am interested however to see the aftermath on the housing market as John_Galt pointed out.

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Messages In This Thread