rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The big skinny- I want to gain weight and kick it up a notch

The big skinny- I want to gain weight and kick it up a notch

frozen-ace, If I remember right you are in a remote village. There is a reason why the natives used to dip all there meat in seal oil, for the calories. Now it is soda and flour out there making them fat. Old pictures of those guys show people who were ripped.
If you are just eating muscle meat and a little fat from the animals you are probably not getting what you need. The brains, organs, and cavity fat are necessary. Eat all that fat on the back and rump. If you have a grinder just put it in with the meat and make burger. Just muscle meat and vegetables won't cut it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

I would suggest going to Costco and buying a bunch of coconut oil and white rice the next time you are in Anchorage. Just go to the post office and mail the stuff to yourself in boxes like everyone else in the village does. I love potatoes and think they are great but too heavy and get wrecked if frozen.
Also Salmon and Hooligan have a lot more fat if you can stock up when they are running.

Messages In This Thread