rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peruvian Chicks: Deep Background

Peruvian Chicks: Deep Background

Quote: (02-05-2017 08:21 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

If your game is bad at home, and your frame internally reflects that, you'll do poorly on the road. White God factor isn't a cure all.
Being white is an advantage in Asia or Latin America. However, my results have improved drastically over the last 2 years, both in terms of quantity and quality of girls, but my skin color isn't any whiter than it was before.

Improvements in my appearance during the last 2 years:

* I've added muscle and lost fat by eating reasonably healthy, improving my sleep habits, following the training advice of elite trainers who share their advice for free on the Internet, etc.

* I've bought a lot of new clothes. I've been to the alterations shop at least 10 times to get my clothes altered so they fit well.

* I've changed hairstyles and get my haircut more frequently.

* I've experimented with at least 4 different styles with my facial hair.

* I've improved my grooming habits. I use vitamin e oil and coconut oil on my skin and hair. I brush, floss, and oil pull more often. I shave or trim body hair more often.

* I've added about 3/4 inch of height by buying dress shoes with heels. (I know there are elevator shoes that add several inches but I know style experts that don't recommend these shoes for a few reasons.)

* I've added about 3/4 inch of height by spending 1-2 hours per week in the gym working on mobility and posture. Obviously the main reason for spending all that time isn't to increase my height, but the extra 3/4 inch still helps.

7 bullet points and I haven't even mentioned game or logistics.

Short guys will claim they have a huge disadvantage. Latin and Asian guys will obsess about White God Factor. Tall guys will rationalize how being tall isn't an advantage. Older guys won't approach the young girl because they convince themselves she won't be interested in an older guy, but truthfully it is just a rationalization for not dealing with their approach anxiety.

Everyone wants to downgrade the advantages they were born with, i.e. appearance or height.

Everyone wants to claim all their success is due to the things they have improved, i.e. being jacked or their extensive knowledge of game.

All of this is just noise that is polluting your brain.

All of this is directly connected to insecurity and self-limiting beliefs.

Being positive and taking action is a game changer.

Messages In This Thread