rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live in NYC?

Where to live in NYC?

I'm moving up soon and will be working downtown Manhattan. I'd like to keep rent around 2k.

I'm looking for some up-to-date info (NYC changes fast). Basically, convince me why I should or shouldn't live in LES or EV (Brooklyn pros and cons also appreciated).

I'm a regular v-neck wearing kind of dude with a hint of hipster on some days and North Face guy on other days. Team no basesball caps and team no buying bottles or getting tables. Leather jacket and jeans are my go to but also wouldn't mind suiting up, so that should tell you enough about where I'd want to live or go out as far as archetypes go.

Also, if you're a rep'd member in NYC, drop me a PM. Want to start networking some now.

Thanks [Image: banana.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread