rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need a rundown on the Philippines

I need a rundown on the Philippines

My top tip for getting laid in the Philippines is to hit the malls during the day, and hit on the girls WORKING there.

The malls in the Philippines are very nice. About as nice as U.S. malls. A lot of people will go to the mall just to hang out, even if they dont have money to spend. It beats sitting at home in the heat. The malls have AC. so the malls are packed every day of the week.

Now labor is cheap in the Philippines, so the malls have TONS of employees. I remember there were 2 employees in the luggage isle giving me demonstrations with the luggage. And at the grocery store, which was in the mall, there are a couple girls at each of the produce isles that will cut your produce for you. I bought 4 mangos, and they peeled and chopped them, arranged them on a tray and wraped them in plastic wrap at no extra charge. Much better service than the US.

But the point is there are LOTS of girls working at the malls. They are the easiest to open because you dont need an opener. Just walk up, talk to them for a while, and ask for their number. If you are decent looking guy with good body language, you're in. you dont need to wow them with openers, routines, or cocky/funny. As a foreigner you are already perceived as high-status, attractive guy. Plus Philippino guys are generally shy and never approach, so the girls dont have their shields up.

Talk to her for 5 min, and ask for her number. Phillipina girls are shy, they are not going to overtly show you they are into you. Dont confuse this as a lack of attraction. If she's talking to you and smiling, assume shes interested.

Get as many numbers as you can. Getting 10 or 20 numbers in a few hours will not be hard. Then arrange dates with them over the coming nights.

Kona, Borocay is very different than regular cities, being that its a beach vacation spot. I didnt see any malls there. Not sure whats the best strategy for Borocay.

Messages In This Thread