rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need a rundown on the Philippines

I need a rundown on the Philippines

Arrived in Manila Friday am and thought I would post my initial impressions.

The city is exactly as I thought...your average big city in a developing country. No big deal as the Makati area is very nice and offers a nice oasis. Im staying here @ new world Makati that im quite happy with-centrally located.

The people are as I expected-friendly and hospitable and go out of there way to help, be it the hotel, restaurants etc.

But moving on to the central theme of this forum: the women. So far...a bit underwhelmed. While there are MANY okay women here...i have yet to see 1 to die for women despite touring the city, going out friday and hitting the mall of asia yesterday. I came weak yesterday and stayed in as the jet lag, lack of sleep from friday got to me. Not a lot of built/stacked women while many women have teenage type bodies despite not being teenagers.

interestingly, russia of all places is now on my radar. I made friends with a guy at the hotel. His gf from russia (volgrade ?sp) met flew down yesterday and is the best looking girl i've seen since landing here. Well built, intelligent and wordly. My eyes were opened while I know russians to be hot they are a mystery to me. We went out for dinner together and I'm listening to this girl tell me there are many girls just like her having trouble meeting a decent guy. go figure.

that's all for now. off to boracay tomorrrow. missed out on a sat night in manila..not sure much on offer for sunday>

Messages In This Thread