rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need a rundown on the Philippines

I need a rundown on the Philippines

shit after reading this I want to leave from EE to Asia, I'm tossing around just staying on the road for the next few months. Just read an article on why Philippians make the best wives. All good qualities. Oh and my last 5 days in Cartagena I shagged 3 pros for free (only one did I go and buy lunch and drinks for her and a friend and me and my friend but they offered to cook for us) Its definitely possible, if they KNOW you dont pay for sex(the first 2 days) after that if they like you they will just want to fuck and hang out.

I found most girls would come over from other cities/countries for a few months and would rarely hook up unless they were SUPER hot. Maybe once-twice a week. Then they get jealous and mad at you for hooking up with their ho'ing ho friends. [Image: smile.gif]

I dont make a habit of it, its was more of a test of myself to see if I could. I let them know that I dont judge them but that I dont p4p, sometimes I even push they away saying I understand if they need to leave and make money, often they would leave, but in the end the girls wanted someone cool and nice to talk to, and I guess enjoyed my company. Maybe it helped that I am younger and decent looking. I did have one hit and me offering her SOMETHING the next day, I gave her cab money(which I always do)

SHIT if 70 in your late 30's is a high point on here, I guess the girls are right and I am a dog at 32, I think I got that in the last 5 years. I quit counting a few years ago tho, its just not a numbers game for me.

Messages In This Thread