rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm moving to Mexico

I'm moving to Mexico

I have an opportunity starting in January that will allow me to work two days a week via Skype – like a Monday and Wednesday. I’m effectively teaching a class to students remotely.

I’ll earn enough (I think) to meet my living and travel expenses for the three months.

So I’m going to teach, game, and write – for three months.

First—if anyone has cities they might suggest living in Mexico for three months it’d be good to hear from you. Even if you’ve only visited Mexico and have never lived there, any ideas welcome, no matter how brief.

Second — I know a bunch of men on this forum like LINUX have lived abroad for stretches at a time, many in Latin America, to game while they work. Any advice here. Questions on:
- renting an apartment versus staying in hotels/guesthouses
- staying in one city the whole time and making week-long trips, or moving cities every two weeks
- daygaming girls—do you insta-date them or do you prefer to get digits and meet at night
- gaming online—wasn’t something I plan to do unless you recommend it (rarely online game in the States)

I speak moderate Spanish, and with a little practice, I can hold a conversation.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread