rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playing the "Bet" Game

Playing the "Bet" Game

Quote: (11-26-2016 09:09 AM)panknows24 Wrote:  

Apologies for a bad explanation of the situation, I couldn't really find a single word that could describe it. So, an example would be something along the lines of:

Girl: Any luck on finding girls to take you out to dinner?
P: Yeah, you're offer #4, better make it good.
Girl: *waffle-waffle* (basically along the lines of reframing it so I fall into her frame)
P: How about a bet then? Loser can shout [Image: tongue.gif]

And that's where the "stalemate" occurs. I get stuck on setting what that bet/comp is. I think it's a good entry into keeping the atmosphere fun or even setting up a first date that's more creative and different the usual.

As with what Mufasa just said, I can see how this can be applied into getting kisses/drinks/blowjobs/more/etc.

I think saying "how about a bet" is falling into her frame? Some one check me on that..

But i would say were going to play mini golf, or laser tag, or swimming, or a cook off, etc. All of those you can compete in, they all move you closer to a lay, and they're all dates when you think about it. If she's on a date she's already at the very least considering you romantically if you have presented yourself as a sexual being.

Each date/competition has its own advantages:
  • Swimming--shes almost naked and you can escalate physically with her practically naked body
  • Laser tag & minigolf--fun ideas that allow you to show off your aggressiveness for success. Im competitive and love to straight up ether a girl and let her know it. Pure dominance
  • cook off--youre at her place or shes already at your place. After you eat it becomes a netflix and chill. I would make it where you cook:
    Me: Ill make you my famous quesadillas and once you get the mouthgasm; I win--we do x, y, z. They always enjoy it and then you go to netflix and chill time.
hope that helps

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Messages In This Thread