rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

Quote: (11-23-2016 09:48 PM)Laurifer Wrote:  

"I don't really understand all of the defensiveness coming from Mike. Is it because he interviewed Spencer in his film? Anyways, Mike got involved in politics to build his brand — even though he used to pride himself with the fact that he never participated in it or discussed it. After going full steam ahead on the Trump train (and GamerGate) he blew up virtually over night."

It's because Spencer, as I've said in the Trump thread, is a fag, and so are his poisonous followers. Cernovich is on the verge of seeing everything he's worked for ruined by a bunch of autistic idiots.

I am bewildered by some of the arguments being posted in this thread. (Not necessarily by the posters themselves.)

The fear is not that the left is going to call us Nazis. That was always going to happen. The fear is that the center and right are going to associate us with Nazis. (When I say us here, I mean this forum. If you're participating in this forum, odds are you're going to be considered alt-right.) The former isn't a concern. The latter is a serious, and potentially fatal, problem for the movement.

The left tried to smear us as Nazis during the election, and failed, because all they had to point to was a bunch of tweets. No one gives a shit what people post on twitter, and if you rant about evil-twitter posts you come across as a loon talking about cartoon frogs. Idiots Seig-Heiling and Seig-Trumping for the camera in Washington, two blocks from the white house, is a completely different matter. That's powerful, convincing imagery. That's imagery that stays with you. That's imagery that's immensely hard to overcome.

The alt-right has had its victories so far by being cool, fun, upbeat and optimistic. After 40 years of it being the other way around, we're the cool kids, and the left are the squares. Spencer and his autistic idiots threaten to change that. Look at all the chicks in the Sexy Trump Supporters thread. You think they'd be associating with a bunch of morons doing Nazis salutes for journalists? You think the "Wisconsin-nice" people who handed Trump his victory want anything to do with that? You think the black guys Trump is trying to make inroads with want to associate with them?

The best thing Spencer can do for the alt-right movement, for the country, and for the future of the white race in general is punch himself repeatedly in the face, close down his jackass organization, move to someplace in Siberia without an internet connection, and never, ever talk politics with anyone again.

Messages In This Thread