rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

The 'alt-right' gets painted as this jew hating, black hating, normi hating, kind of thing.

It may be all of that and more. But no one knows any more. No one cares.

When the main stream press uses it as a pejorative then it's time to go. As I alluded to earlier, it's not like anyone you ever met in a bar, would use that as an identifier for you. Just like they would not say: "Hi, I'm 'Nazi'". "Hi, I'm 'gay'". etc.

I just say: "Hi, I'm 'Rigsby' - it's your round fucker!", unless they are bigger or meaner than me, then it is: "Hi, what you drinking, Sir?".

I'm being silly I know, but still.

You're trying to tie in one catch phrase with all your personal beliefs about that system, and what it means for you. Surely those among you that do this will know it can mean a very broad reach of things, from an excuser and signaller of extreme racism to some, and for others, 'just thinking out of turn'.

My point is, this catchphrase is out of hand. It will be usurped by others for their own ends.

Like fuck I would say to someone: "I'm alt-right".

But if they said to me "I don't like those 'alt-right' - I think they must die", I might have something to say about it.

Like: "Not all alt-right are like that".

I'm not making a very good argument here and feel my whole body losing weight. I'm going to find another part of the site to shitpost on. Good luck to you on this one Gentlemen.

Messages In This Thread