rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

There's another red pill, which will trigger most people on the forum, that the "Western Principles" aren't actually the best principles - just the best ones we have to work with in America.

The British were extremely mendacious and worse than Hitler in their actions (especially in India). You can look at a Muslim invader and know to stay away and be wary, but Europeans lulled you in with their rosy "civilization", "positive principles" and "Christianity" and then exploited you using internal Divide and Conquer methods. The European tradition is full of hypocrisy.

However, it is the best one we have right now in the West, and a lot of it's current practitioners don't know it's full ugly history or definitely don't support it. This is why I support it in the West. I have a very complicated relationship with it, but because I am wary, I accept it. With the Muslim philosophy, weather you are wary or not, they will still attack you violently. Knowledge doesn't do much, so you have to keep them out.

I have beliefs that are triggering to the normal world:

-Whites were no worse than blacks or natives.
-The Nazis were no worse than the British, the British were just on the winning side.

The converse though is also true, that whites were no better than blacks or natives in their actions. Sure western "society" seems better to us (but imagine if Muslims ruled the world now, wouldn't social conditioning mean that we would think their high culture was superior? - such as the Mughal Dawats etc) - but that civilized society was just a mask over the barbaric and monstrous nature of their conquests.

This is why I hate Ann Coulter, who is completely ignorant about the true nature of her British values that she dick rides. This is the same mindset that keeps getting us into endless wars, such as those in Iraq, which she supported.

Just as you should be allowed to have an intellectually honest discussion about Jewish influence without being a Nazi, you should be allowed to have an honest discussion about the true nature of "Western values" without being a SJW. If you claim (like Ann Coulter) that British colonization was better for all the places they colonized, you are utterly wrong and also do not sincerely believe in self determination - making you a hypocrite.

FYI, the USA was allowed to have it's freedom because the British didn't care about it anymore, they had India (that's why the USA won the revolutionary war).

The British left India much worse off, and certainly much worse off than before it was invaded by the Muslims. I don't see most people reading the Vedas anytime soon though, so the "Western Values" is what we'll run with. We don't really follow old school Western principles anyway. Most "western principles" about mathematics, science, democracy/good governance, rejecting slavery etc didn't originate from the Greeks; guess where they came from.

The reason I make this post is this: if we want to have an argument about objectively superior principles, self determination, and peace then there are some realities that you must accept. SJW's don't know what they are talking about when it comes to Imperialism, but anti-SJWs also conveniently ignore harsh realities.

Quote: (11-23-2016 04:56 PM)britchard Wrote:  

The argument about America belonging to Red Indians is stupid and boring when discussed as an argument against keeping a high white demographic in the US. The (then) European whites captured and defeated the Red Indians. I am not saying this was necessarily a good or bad thing- but it was inevitable as the world was less civilized and the Europeans had far superior weaponry.

The point is that now that the whites 'own' America, it is up to them to ensure their demographic's survival. The Red Indians are gone- they are not coming back any time soon, and likely ever. Which is sad, but true. So the past in that sense should be forgotten- America became a white country, and if whites want to keep it like that, it's up to them.

You don't get there till you get there

Messages In This Thread