rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationships are HARD work

Relationships are HARD work

VincentVinturi,

I repped you for your 'I'm not the father' thread and once again I'm impressed with your frankness and humility. These are great traits to see here. More broadly, the topic of relationships for semi-retired seducers is of high interest to me and evidently the readership as a whole. Many of us seem to be increasingly reconsidering the player lifestyle, upon facing the reality of diminishing returns.

In this case, I think you may have overreacted to her jealously, as plenty of young, highly-attached girls would react in a similar way, and often our job as a man is to be the rock, immovable in the face of women's emotional waves. In addition, she is still quite young and therefore relatively malleable. As men, we have to take charge of setting the frame and it's our job to regularly guide our girls -- starting right from the very beginning of the relationship -- through our map of personal values and standards for behaviour.

However, given that you repeatedly noted that she stressed you out, took heaps of your time without care for your business, and overall made your life more difficult, I believe you made the right decision in de-escalating the relationship. Given that you have already tried to modify many of her behaviours, and yet she's still causing anguish, it makes sense to break away. Whilst the vibe will inevitably become less exciting at this stage of any relationship, your life should overall be easier and not harder in my opinion. As you're in Thailand, you have lots of options to shop around [Image: cool.gif]

In any case I would be curious to read more about what you mean when you wrote: "I've got a ways to go with this relationship stuff" (?)

Lastly, props for acting congruently with your personal standards. Once we form a strong attachment to a woman, let alone move in with her, it takes serious discipline to consciously break away. I believe that women would be better behaved if more men acted with such integrity as you have. Respect.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread