rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Throwing girls out of your place

Throwing girls out of your place

Quote: (11-22-2016 01:57 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

Yeah, I had a similar experience in Kiev recently. Went on acouple of dates with a girl. I think this was our third date. I wasn't really attracted to her as she was older. The only reason I even went out that night with her was because I didn't have anything else going on.

She had this kinda fucked up eye. When she wasn't drinking the one eye was normal but, the more she drank the crazier that one eye got. After 5 or 6 beers that thing was all over the place. It got to the piont I couldn't even make eye contact with her. Overall I enjoyed her company when she wasn't drinking because she was well traveled and we always had things to talk about.

Anyway, got her back to my place and we were drinking heavily and got into a big argument at about 3am. Told her to get her shit and hit the road. I actually grabbed her and threw her out. She's outside my apartment door yelling about how much of an asshole I am and it's freezing cold.

I started to feel bad but, don't need to put up with that shit. Looking back I probably should have tried for a blowjob first and then threw her out.

Bad move, bro. Hillary Clinton is the last person you want as an enemy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread