rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NAWALT?

NAWALT?

Quote: (11-21-2016 12:05 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Zero1, nice work on accomplishing what you've accomplished. I've lived in the Philippines as well and I'm working on going back there, this time with the ability to stay permanently.

As far as the girl situation, we all can only see the world through our own lens. The forum tends to be very red pill because most of the forum are guys from the West, and by and large, they're interacting with highly individualistic, narcissistic, damaged people.

Everywhere in the world has damaged people, but the Philippines has far more healthy, intact families than the West does, so the character of the women there, overall, is higher, they're simply better people. The good ones have struggles they've overcome, they have siblings and parents to take care of, they work long hours for low pay, and they try to smile and hold on to their self respect while they do these things.

I wouldn't let the West get you jaded, man. Never lose that joyful kid inside of you, because once you do, they've won.

Tread carefully, but don't let that chip on the shoulder that most of us develop in the West as a coping mechanism prevent you from seeing the beauty in real human connections.

We've got to live while there's still living to be done.

Awesome advice. I'm really grateful to this country actually, the women here, for showing how different they can be to a place like Australia.

Messages In This Thread