rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My perspectives on living in northern Italy

My perspectives on living in northern Italy

I am from the south and i agree with you on some things as i disagree on others.
Definitely agree that pulling in italy equals to social circle game, when abroad i go to bars/clubs at night i always manage to get make outs and on "lucky" nights one night stands, i've had sex with way more foreign girls than italian.
Here (and i guess the south is even worse than the north) i don't even think about pulling when going out, there are basically 0 chances of getting something and very high chances of getting into a fight. I honestly can't imagine julien or tyler from rsd doing here what they do in their videos and not ending up in hospital, in addition girls would definitely look at them as weirdos. Here is all about social circle game (that i hate), that's why italian guys act so horny abroad, it's an occaison to get easier pussy.
Said this on an italian forum there's a 22 years old guy who claims to have fucked more than 150 girls, most of whom in ons and almost all of them are italian (and it is definitely true, many members met him and they confirm his stories), while he said he went to munich in germany and didn't manage to get even a kiss, same results with foreign girls on holiday in italy, he says german, dutch, and foreign girls in general are almost impossible for him.

May i ask you why yoy say "seem as some of the most ignorant people I've met in Europe" about italians?

Messages In This Thread