rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Co-worker Bad-Mouthing Me To Other Students

Canadian Co-worker Bad-Mouthing Me To Other Students

The sad state of the ESL industry today is that more SJW types are becoming co-workers.

Famed ESL teacher and writer, English teacher X, noticed this trend,
Quote:Quote:

There aren't many Hip Young Dudes entering the business these days, because those guys all want to operate affiliate websites and do online marketing and all that kind of thing. 

Now, the Frumpys?

The Frumpy Young Women tend to be Middle-Aged Women now, but they are fucking EVERYWHERE in TEFL now. They are much more confident, much more professional and qualified, even more blazingly indignant about social justice and GMO foods, but they're still pretty frumpy.

Or check out him describing the new coworkers with his cartoons

I have coworkers that I am no longer on speaking terms with because they kept bringing up politics in any type of conversation. The worst coworker is a Canadian. I have triggered her in the past including one time when I used the word "retarded" when describing mentally retarded people.

Anyway, I am an American and a Trump supporter. However, I have never said I was a Trump supporter to my students. If my students ask me about Trump I just change the topic and refuse to discuss politics with them because its way too complicated to explain all of the details of American culture, media and politics. Most basically just assume Trump is racist or stupid because they read a facebook post saying he said something bad.

Personally, if I were you I would not discuss your political preferences to the class going forward. You can open discussions which lead to critical thinking about a political event but by stating you like Trump it could put you in the defensive for having to continually justify any decision he makes which isn't a good way to lead the class.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread