rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Co-worker Bad-Mouthing Me To Other Students

Canadian Co-worker Bad-Mouthing Me To Other Students

Je ne comprends pas why these Canadian people ALWAYS stir up politically-genderpolitics-leftypolitics aggression in foreign countries.

To repondre your solution, it is to tell him to fuck off 1,500 miles, and that Ukraine is not Canada in some Safe Space TM on Chanty Binx & Smugglypuff campus.

I'm no legal expert on the laws in Ukraine, but if he is libelling you, he should be sued for defamation of character.

It's bizarre that a Canadian mangina travels all the way to Ukraine now to stir up trouble with someone minding their own business in a foreign country. Weird.

I heard about the endless amounts of bogus "My feews, I was waped in Somalia while sexually enticing a group of schoolboys to produce Instagram selfies for pedocrites like Mancheezeboobs fans" allegations from Canadian womyn travelling abroad, but didn't know that manginas were also on the shit disturbing Canadian Maple ventures in foreign countries where people mind their own business.

Oh wait, didn't that US prick politician Victoria Nuland share out cookies while the Crimea part of Ukraine was under a military war occupation in 2014?

It looks like any Western liberal who isn't a citizen of a non-Westernized country are the first ones to stir up shit in those countries to advance some kind of political cause.

In any case, that Canadian mangina ain't worth no clout in a foreign country like Ukraine. If you can find any locals who are with your cause, use them for a defence measure. The Canadian mangina will cry his ass back to Toronto in his Safe Space with Smugglypuff.

Messages In This Thread