rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame loss

Frame loss

The main girl I've been seeing for a couple months now was all upset over the Trump victory.

And, in an act of true stupidity, instead of just saying "Heh, looks like it's going to be a GREAT DAY FOR AMERICA" and then telling her we should do something fun wink wink, instead...

For whatever reason, I tried to engage with her on an intellectual level and talk to her about her, and my, feelings about it.

Now she's sulking, giving me the silent treatment, being flakey, and generally behaving in the fashion of an eight year old. Interestingly, I didn't even disagree with her that it might not have been the greatest idea, and yet the result was about the same as if I'd told her The Donald was going to deport her. Interesting.

When will I ever learn? Back to the "Newbie" section for me - seems I need a refresher course.

Messages In This Thread