rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future of America, the Republican Party, the Men Who Post Here, and I

The Future of America, the Republican Party, the Men Who Post Here, and I

Quote: (11-18-2016 11:35 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

(...)
My thoughts on Europe's future are posted in the Trump Doctrine section.

Yes indeed, in this paragraph: "Peace and stability will return to Europe as the war in the Middle East ends. The migrant flow will slow down significantly. Without ISIS, Libya should fall under the rule of another strongman type figure like Gaddafi, and that will hold back the horde. The existing migrants in Europe will find themselves without reinforcements and terrorist attacks will eventually stop. Trump will bring diplomatic pressure to make sure European nations actually throw the criminal migrants in jail or deport them."

I agree with you on D. Trump taking out ISIS, hard and fast: come January, hellfire missiles will rain on their leaders! [Image: banana.gif] Good riddance!

ISIS' January (or say, February) surprise, courtesy of mister Trump:
[Image: b8af10a3-5c51-4aa1-94da-68f32499eac2.jpg]

But it does not automatically mean that "Libya (will) fall under the rule of another strongman-type figure like Al Gaddafi", unfortunately. [Image: undecided.gif] So, I wonder if D. Trump would intervene to stabilize Libya (and stem the undocumented Sub-Saharans' flow), and consequently, save Europe...
But, it probably belongs to another thread and another time: D. Trump will first Make America Great Again, and then, hopefully he'll help Western European nations out of their current nightmare (for nuclear safety reasons alone, it would be, and is, necessary, even from an American point of view). But, sure, first things first...

Messages In This Thread