rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship Exit Strategies

Relationship Exit Strategies

Quote: (11-17-2016 03:23 AM)Noir Wrote:  

@Moto

She challenges you on your occupation with her shit tests but the ultimate shit test will come in the form of that marriage discussion. She sounds traditional and knows her worth and once you agree to any form of commitment, she will challenge you (good or bad, depends on your character) to be more than a teacher.

Is she shy or open towards attention from men (she must be open if you mention what you did about cheating)

Finally, is this the best decision you can make at this given point?

With all due respect Moto, judging from your tone of writing and what you say (which is < 20% of whole story), this seems to be getting under your skin. Nothing wrong with this but it might impair your decision making ability.

From the moment you detect you are reaching the fork in the road and are having discussions forsee this conclusion, acknowledge what you want, what is right for you and where you see yourself 5-10 years down the line.

Thanks Noir for the detailed reply. She is indeed smart that she wants to have kids before 30, and even right away. I could potentially see myself, with the right woman, having kids here in Latin America as a teacher. But it would have to be someone who respects me and what I do consistently. I work at a school full of hot Latina teachers, that is something that could work. I know, I know... don't game at work. But I might as well because I have the opportunity to earn well teaching only online if things got bad in my work environment. And I might not always have this opportunity. I could further my career in international education by working to become a principal somewhere, but in that case any wife/girlfriend who is not a teacher or administrator would be nothing but an anchor and detriment to my possibilities.

I also have a family business in the states to be a part of one day, and also I don't really see my girlfriend going to a shitty/boring part of the southwest USA to be with me there. Going that route someday, I would probably need to find a lower-class (economically) girl in the north of Mexico who would not be so far from family, and have similar scenery.

Anyways man I don't think it's bad character to remain a teacher. And if I do go another direction to be more "successful", it's gotta be for myself not to appease and hope to please a dissatisfied wife/girlfriend. Her shit-testing my profession is the opposite of motivational for me, I would imagine most guys here would have a similar reaction but I may be wrong.

So I am having a hard time seeing a long-term future with her.

She is, unfortunately, open to other male attention. She recently got a boob job, and got a nose job early in the relationship. Neither were necessary or even suggested by me, and I was pretty neutral about them. Basically she did not do them for me. The nice fake boobs are hot and sexy, but somehow I see her less as a possible wife with these big fake tits.

Messages In This Thread