rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship Exit Strategies

Relationship Exit Strategies

A lot of relationship stuff has come up on this forum in the past month or two and I wanted to bring forth a question burning in my mind.

I have reached the point of 2 years of being in a monogamous LTR and I personally think it would be best for me to go my own way.

As mentioned in another, older thread, women plan such strategies ahead of time and they already pick their next partner prior to their current relationship ends.
This also explains my current relationship’s start.

Here is my own list (most of which are practically taken care of) and I wanted to ping it off you guys to get some feedback as to things I might be missing. I live with my girlfriend. [Image: idea.gif] [Image: idea.gif]

•define a timeline for yourself
•find another place for yourself
•have an emergency fund (always)
•pipeline guy mates shared in common to avoid situations of interacting with her in the future (i.e. her girlfriends’ boyfriends)
•have 'the talk' -> by this point you have probably touched base on it multiple times -> must have it on a positive note to be neutral, not as a retaliation of you getting pissed off (she won't take it seriously IMO)
•don't fuck her after it's done.

As always, I want to end things amicably because there really is no bad blood.

Our lives are heading in different directions, she is older and wants to lock me down and I personally have my eyes set on my career and nothing else.

•How early do you plan your exit strategy?
•What is your exit strategy generally?
•How do you, yourself, approach damage mitigation?

Messages In This Thread