rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Trump Wall(tm). Predictions.

The Trump Wall(tm). Predictions.

Build the fucking wall. Period.

President-elect Trump will make sure that the right people will get the job done because he can't stand incompetency and stupidity. Let's not forget that the man has balls.

As for illegal immigrants/aliens in America, three things rubbed us off the wrong way over the years:

1. Moochers - GTFO or get a job.
[Image: 7DtNU83.png]

2. People who refuse to assimilate - learn English, you lazy morons.
[Image: Genos-2.jpg]

3. Flag burners - freedom isn't free, you little shits.
[Image: c57.jpg]

As a second generation American, my ancestors legally immigrated to America in the early 1900's from an old Eastern Slavic region that I won't name. They did everything by the book back then to become American citizens: learned English, followed America's laws and values, worked, paid taxes, bought a house, etc. We still keep and maintain our old Eastern Slavic heritage, culture, history and traditional values to honor our ancestors, but we also have very strong patriotic American values because of my deceased family members (father & four uncles) that served and fought in WWII for our freedom.

[Image: b1d04c5ca5cfbf83b69a3fd66080f4cd.jpg]

[Image: 5de07f94aa220104a8e1890dc325795e.jpg]

Messages In This Thread