rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Trump Wall(tm). Predictions.

The Trump Wall(tm). Predictions.

Quote: (11-13-2016 08:13 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2016 07:55 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2016 11:25 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Wake the fuck up. We were this close to total catastrophe just a few days ago, due primarily to demographic transformation. Now is the time to be kicking as many foreigners out as possible, by hook or by crook if necessary. Deport them if they're illegals. Cancel their visas if they're here on a temporary basis but on a track to permanent status and eventual citizenship/voting. Pay the ones who have green cards already to relinquish them and GTFO whence they came. We may not be able to avert eventual minority status and the inevitable oppression that will follow once that status is reached, but we can at least try and delay it as long as possible.

But for fucks sake don't make it easier for them to get in here. When the Johnny Come Lately 's vote themselves your house, your paycheck, and your wife, are you really gonna be relieved that at least they put themselves in that position "legally?"

WTF?? I myself used to be an immigrant and came to the United States as it was a beacon of freedom and opportunity. I did everything by the book, went through the immigration process, hired attorneys, paid a shitload of money, and waited, and waited, and waited. Eventually I got my green card and a few years later I was elated to get the opportunity to become an American citizen. I NEVER took a dime from social services and contributed from day one.

I am back in Europe now but if I had a choice I would give up my first passport in order to keep my American one, especially now that Trump has taken office. I love America and I want to see it succeed. Although I can understand your anger I would suggest that we don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

I'm an immigrant too. But I get the sentiment. For many Americans, it isn't so much about doing it by the book or not, it's about demographics. Immigration isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it needs to happen slowly, with enough time for the migrating population to assimilate to a point of no distinction. Over the span of decades, if not centuries, you ideally get people who are fully assimilated.

Demographics in the United States is a real concern (and I say this as an Indian man). Ann Coulter mentioned this might be the last time Republicans are voted into the White House. The harsh reality is that the US needs to drastically decrease immigration. I look at my 2nd generation Indian American friends and they are a threat to the United States. I've said this in other threads, but in our blind desire to be American we've adopted the easy path to Americanization: anyone can be an American, regardless of beliefs, customs, religion or other important aspects of a healthy nationhood. The hard path (which would take a few generations) is complete assimilation with no loyalty or connection to the motherland.

Immigrants and their children vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party. There are parts of the alt-right clamoring to strip every post-1965 immigrant and their descendants of US citizenship. I think that might go too far. But the underlying premise is accurate: the multiculturism and tribalism we're seeing due to an enormous amount of immigration in the United States are not going to bode well for the nation. A healthy nation needs a strong national cultural (and religious) identity. You can't have that with every fucking minority in the US holding on dearly to its ancestral culture.

In Obama's America that would be the case. But now that Trump is elected our country will slowly but surely start to have a nationalist additude. The left has been exposed this election. Immigrants are not going to side with a party who undervalues their hard work to be apart of this nation. Regardless of their race,religon,etc.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Messages In This Thread