rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Guys I will finally come out and give my input on DC ...I live in Houston and have been going to DC every month for past 6 months...my best friend lives there in Arlington and we go all out for 2-3 nights while I am there...he just moved back from Detroit at start of the year and thinks DC is paradise comparatively....and i kinda agree....Here are my observations...and these are based on the following locales i have frequented i.e DC proper...Arlington and some Alexandria...

1. Girls are thinner in DC than most American cities. I travel for work and have been to 45 US states and every major town. In Houston(contender for fattest city every year in US)...an average woman is a 3.....in DC its probably a 5 ...

2. The flip flop academic is out of control even compared to Houston(where they have excuse of it being 110 everyday in summer). Difference is Houston girls actually get pedicures..even fat ones....I saw some nasty pieces in DC straight up....

3. Lots of plain janes in DC. which means good bodies but no tan and no make up or fashion...kinda reminded me of Colorado and UTAH ski towns in summer time...but mountain women have excuses that they are rock climbers/white river rafting guides and its a lifestyle....but if you are living in the capital and only ride a stationary bike ...whats your excuse?.....

4. Driving around during day time the view is not bad specially in Georgetown...even though most are tourists...

5. Lizards are definitely more educated/enlightened and dont have babies...they think they know it all which makes them only easier to manipulate...

6. Now for nightlife situatoin:

a. Lima...This is the reason I am posting as I had a couple of great nights at Lima....but me and my friends got there for Dinner at 8 and ate at the bar....possibly same week this photo was taken...then we went to the patio outside....i only ventured downstairs(where the dance floor is) to go to the restroom....the patio is 70%-80% females and its packed...we had a corner couch with view of street and held that position for 3 hours and just had women rotating on each side of us and plenty of 7s and 8s that we talked to and got numbers/made out. Its all sausages in that photo as all the women are on the patio trying to get fresh air and some peace. I cannot stress patio and cigeratte game enough for DC based on my experience.

b. Milanos. Ok both me and my friend are executives with expense accounts so we like this place. There is some 7 and 8 milfs there to get some dick....We got opened by a wasted group of 3 as they were leaving but they were so drunk I got turned off....it was just 9 pm on a thursday night. besides there were hordes of georgetown hotties we were eyeing on the patio....girls dressed like the bitches from the new port/huntington beach area in LA...with guys wearing pink shorts...(you get beat up in TX if you are a guy and wear pink shorts)...so this place is good...but again only patio....

c. Paolos. This is in Georgetown and same night as Milanos we picked up two waitresses from there and smoked weed with them that night...

d. Citron. Weeknight game is pretty good here...no patio but you can step out....and they have salsa lessons so ladies go there quite a bit....my friend pulls regular from here and i did too......lotsa columbianas and boricuas....but you got to get there for happy hour and stay to see situation...

e. Current. Sausagefest and bitch sheild 100%....reminded me of some places in Houston...

These are the only noteworthy ones...again I have only gotten one bang here but I dont live there and have 2-3 nights per month...but lots of fun and converations with lizards that had talent and potential for bang...

In summary I dont think DC compares to overseas or exotic destinations like Latin America or Eastern Europe but of folks coming from places like Houston Detroit KC Memphis San Antonio... pretty much anything out of west coast or east coasts hot spots....its an upgrade...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Messages In This Thread