rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Another night in Washington DC (picture)

Arlington: Clarendon Ballroom can be good on Fridays. Whitlows on Wilson thurs-sat is good. Harry's Tap Room if you're looking for the wannabe classier women (the key word is "wannabe"). Catch a cab to Dupont and check out Sign of the Whale for the younger 20's college crowd on friday nights. From there you can walk over to Rumors but don't be scared by all the sausage, at least 25% are gay (friday's at Rumors brings out the gay men, but they leave you alone if you're dancing with women). Georgetown you can check out Modern, but there are a ton of Asians (a lot of men)...but I've done well there in the past...if that crowd sucks, you can slow things down and walk a few doors down to Rhino Bar which is similar to Rumors..but not as crowded...still gets some decent college and mid-20's girls. It's easy to do the Arlington (clarendon/ballston) to Georgetown thing on a Friday night because they are so close. I always found that the more I ventured into DC (Dupont, etc) it became more of the 'same old, same old' with every guy wearing the same clothes, every girl acting the same way...no one smiling, all trying to act cool, and all singing when they (over)play Biggie and Tupac. Lame. I prefer the Arlington crowd much more.

Messages In This Thread