rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women and Religion

Women and Religion

When I was a blue-pill atheist, I believed that religion was a means of controlling people, specifically women. I still believe this, but now I see a lot more nuance in the dynamics between women and religion.

Now as we all know, most men are blue-pill. And at least in America, no man is more blue-pill than an ultra-religious one. I was always turned off on how husbands were so willing to accept their wive's devotion to Jesus rather than to themselves.

But now I personally believe that religious women have a sort of infatuation with the object of their religious worship. They will refuse to accept anything negative about their religion to the point of self-delusion, as it provides them with security and comfort.

Religion provides women their dual AF/BB sexual strategy. God is the ultimate alpha, while their husbands are ideally supposed to be the ultimate Beta Bucks. But, I believe I have a theory on how you could break the religious conviction of any religious girl you meet. You just have to be a high value enough for a women to discard her beliefs, as if a man of high enough value enters her life, she will go for him except Jesus because he provides those same things, just a little bit better.

This "Devil Game" theory has not been tested yet, and I am still thinking of ways on how you could be more high value than God himself. I think that running a prideful asshole game would work in this scenario.

All in all, in the coming years I will be testing my method greatly to develop Devil Game.

Messages In This Thread