rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Special Trump Victory Video Request From The RVF

A Special Trump Victory Video Request From The RVF

One day some months ago I allowed myself to imagine a Trump victory -- it was one of a very few moments in which I allowed myself to imagine the impossible which is now reality.

I thought of how such a victory should be savored and an inspiration came over me -- I knew at that moment how it should be commemorated. And now I would like one of my friends and brothers here on the forum to make that beautiful dream real as well.

Here is what needs to be done:

A video should be created and posted on Youtube. The music for the video should be the acoustic -- it has to be that -- version of Jacob Seales' masterpiece "American Dreamer" (aka the RSBN Trump rally intro and outro song). That version can be found in full here:

https://rsbnmusic.bandcamp.com/track/the...r-acoustic

The background for the video must be this specific PEPE, perhaps the greatest one of all:

[Image: pepe.jpg]

That is all. Oh, and the video title should be:

DELIVERANCE

Any poster who cares to make this video and post it on Youtube gets a rep point from yours truly -- but more importantly, trolls away our earthly toils and beatifies this eternally resplendent time. It would be the Lizard's own Lullaby.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread