rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ready to throw in the towel, need some motivation

Ready to throw in the towel, need some motivation

Quote: (11-14-2016 12:16 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Goddamn why didnt you say it sooner. Being Asian targeting white chicks is hard. Extremely hard to pull quality outside of social circle.

I do okay myself and sometimes score quality, but its all through social circle, or some sort of it. I never got anything through either cold approaching or online game. I do have an asian bro killing it, but had he been white he would be slaughtering it.

Not gonna race-bitch here, but you have to be aware that being Asian you have another barrier you have to break through. I made a thread on it a few years ago, people have a lot of good advice.

Most guys' attitude are either: 1) own your race, be proud of it 2) dont even take your race into account, game the girl as if she is a normal girl

There are pros and cons with each style. You have to figure out what style suit you the best.

If you dont know how to progress sexually, that means you have yet to understand the nature of seduction. Thats why your number closes dont work. Most number closes dont work anyway.

I'll let the pros explain this stuff better than I can. I suggest one thing you can do right away to improve your odds: join social circles that are sexual in nature. Build your life around it.

I would never succeed in game if I wasn't a dancer in the first place. Dancing has been around for as long as men have been wanting to stick it in women, long before people could even verbalize "game". Its also a fun activity where you make lots of friends.

Friends are important. Social circles are important. If you are not white, in most cases you have less social proof. So you need to build that up.

Having venues on locked down, being popular among your friends, treat them well, have connections... Those make game.

Once you have that one foot in the door, it becomes easier. You will also learn how to flow better in social situations.

Do try out social circles for a while, at this point you have nothing to lose. You already did quite a lot with cold approaching and night game.

Failing that, head to the Philippines.

If thegreenman can do it, you can do it.

Good luck,

Before I used to buy into the whole "white girls don't like Asian guys" stigma but nowadays it doesn't even cross my mind when I game the girl. I just speak to her as a man to a women, not as an Asian man to a white woman. I realize that in the west, Asian guys have a really bad rep due to hollywood's portrayal of Asian guys which is why I headed to Europe to game instead, hoping that it wouldn't be quite as bad. I actually met a fellow forum member today who is also Asian and it doesn't seem to affect his results as well because he doesn't let it affect him. He's white washed just like me.

As for social circle game, believe me I tried that 1-2 years ago as well. I signed up for several different dance styles hoping to build up a social circle and meet attractive chicks in class, but over 50% of the chicks were east Asians and brown chicks, while the rest were really ugly looking white chicks that no one wanted. I did however, develop a somewhat small social circle within this dance community but ditched it because it was too fobbish for me and there weren't any attractive girls there. Actually like 80% of the chicks that were Asian were into me. I actually went out with an indian chick from this social circle but during the date couldn't force myself to go through with it and become intimate because I wasn't attracted to her.

Here's a list of hobbies/social circle activities that I tried and signed up for:

Breakdancing
Hip hop dancing
Salsa (several different levels)
Bachata
Ballroom
Wing Chun
Muay Thai
Boxing
Public Speaking
Improv Comedy (Actually there were a few ok looking girls here)
Intramural volleyball

I don't know if its just bad luck or what, but almost all of those didn't turn out too well in terms of meeting chicks.

I can't do the Philippines. I'm just not attracted to those girls. Never been and probably never will. Maybe somewhere in Europe but definitely not Asia. I used to be into Asian girls when I was still in highschool but as I got more and more whitewashed I find myself less and less into them.

Messages In This Thread