rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ready to throw in the towel, need some motivation

Ready to throw in the towel, need some motivation

Quote: (11-13-2016 08:04 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I have chimed in your thread and followed it closely... I have been in the game in excess of 10 years and I can tell you the following.

From what I have gathered you are Asian and targeting white chicks. Interracial dating is HARD AS FUCK online. I am black and date white and I only pull garbage (well in my opinion) from online. With over 10 years in the game I still havent cracked this. However! I pull 10x more and better quality in person so I use that.

I know you are traveling so you have to run online, day game and night game (If i were you I would do the same thing)

When you get back home do the following.

1. Focus on ONE ASPECT of game at a time. Pick your poison... Be it day game or night game and FOCUS ONLY on that. Master ONE at a time. Everyone is not good at everything. I am the best at night game, dates, day game then online. See how I can tell you exactly where i stand and where? You need to be able to do that.

2. Read the books the guys have mentioned to you.

I know this might be over simplified but game is linear:

- Approach/Attraction/Conversation/Number Close/
- Text Game/Setup Date
- Date/More Attraction/Comfort
- Seduction
- Actual Sex

If you are fucking up at any time in this order.. you have reached a sticking point and you have to go back a step figure out what the fuck you did wrong and try and crack it. Try something else next time. Try to game and pay attention to what you are doing and see how girls react to different things.

A recent example of what happened to me:

Theres more details to this but long story short.....I was running night game on a girl I know from my social circle/facebook and I got her back to my place on Friday night and while in bed she wouldn't go past fingering or anything like that. We didn't have much kissing or anything like that. She ended up just telling me no and it wasn't a not right now kind of thing... just no.

Guess what? I thought about it and i realized I didn't run my seduction game properly in the club. The sexual tension wasn't high enough because I knew she was staying over and I thought it was a given that we would fuck. I got caught slipping. I didn't make her hot enough in the club and thus when we got back to my apartment she wasn't dying to rip my clothes off and fuck me. We were kissing in the club a little bit but I felt I could have done a better job. Fail on my part.

I diagnosed it by going back a step. You have to learn how to do this.

So if you aren't going forward its because you didn't hit something right.

Don't get frustrated and hang in there.... I wasn't doing so well here in Germany since i moved from the US a while back and this year I had a BREAKOUT year in terms of closes in quality. It gets better with practice. I'm over 10 years in this in total and I still have issues (albeit small) that need fixing.

Thanks for following my journal on my travel journal bro. As you've probably already figured out, I seem to be stuck in the area of getting the number but not being able to setup day 2's or messing up my day 2's. I know for my day 2's I'm not escalating enough and I'm not quite sure how to make the date more sexual. I've already incorporated touching and getting into her personal space and never sitting across from her, but don't really know how to progress things further. As for my number closes, I'm not quite sure what the hell is going on there neither. It would seem that we are having a great conversation at least I think so, and most of my sets that I hook are at least 10-15 minutes long so I believe rapport is there already, but getting them out for another day is another story. I went out with a wing yesterday and had him observe my non-verbals from away. He mentioned that my non-verbals were good and that I was close to her when we were talking.

Messages In This Thread