rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting back with my ex

Getting back with my ex

I'm about to make a huge life altering decision, this could literally change the course of my future. Please be patient with the detailed background story, its essential for the decision making process. I really need the community's help with this one and will be forever grateful for everyones viewpoint.

The post will be divided with the background story, where I stand today and the decision pros and cons.

Background:

I met this girl when we were both 13. I lived in a different city 50km away from her, but used to live in the same city as her and had a couple of mutual friends. Had never met her in person but contacted her through facebook to ask her a question about a mutual friend. Thought she was smoking and gamed on. We skyped for hours at a time and decided to actually meet up two weeks after our initial contact.

Started making out and somehow managed to get my second notch on that day. She tied me to a chair, did a strip tease to "you can lave your hat on" and had amazing sex. Condom broke, I busted inside her. She started crying, I called my dad and asked him wtf to do. I bought her PLAN B and she calmed down. Asked when she would see me again. From that day on we saw eachother every saturday.

Sex was great, like me, she had previously had sex once. We basically trained each other in what we liked and sex was fantastic. After a couple of months we were having mutual orgasms every bang. Every saturday there would be food ready in the oven for me when I got to her house that we would eat post bang.

This girl was hardworking and loyal, she would bus for two hours each way (total 4 hours) to see me. We would fuck in all sorts of public places since we didnt have anywhere to bang in my city. She would help me with my work, come to all my sporting competitions to film them and was basically my life companion at a time when I had no family. (my father was in a different continent and I lived in a foster house). This girl was always there for me 100%.

This girl would smoke weed, cigarettes and drink. I am anti all those things and have never partaken in any kind of activity involving these substances. I told her that she needed to end these bad habits if we were to continue. She promised she would and I never saw another cigarette again and never saw her do these things around me. Her clothes didn't reek of anything either.

Four months into the relationship a different ex of mine who was always a spiteful hoe sends me a picture of this ex making out with some dude at a club. Next time I see my girl I question her about it and she claims the guy basically threw herself on her making excuses even though the it was blatantly consensual in the pic. I'm debating whether to break up with her or not and decide to stick around since she gorgeous and we had pair bonded but keep my guard up. She cried the entire day since I was debating cutting it off.

Some of my friends tell me she smoked weed with them and I become furious, she says she will stop and it was only because of 4/20.

Everything continues as usual but she begins routinely crying during and after sex. Never tells me whats up. Months later she tells me she cries because she feels guilty that she got drunk and sucked a guy off. Says she doesnt deserve me, that im the love of her life, etc. Im not really mad, just disappointed. I leave and we dont talk for a while but were not formally broken up.

I get a revenge blowjob with my best bud from some fat girl by the train tracks. The fat girls friend messages my ex out of spite and tells her what happened. Me and my best bud deny deny deny. We convince her that nothing happened.

We continue to date. I tell her that I'm going to go back to Argentina to live with my father. We were only 16 at this point and she wanted to come live with me. We were super in love and had put the past behind us. She was going to come for the summer (3 months away) and see if she liked it here and stay.

Two months before im set to leave she comes out of nowhere telling me she wants to break up with me and that she wants to see other people. Bus to her city and see whats up. She gives lame excuses and says she wants to get back with her ex because shes not ready to leave Canada, but in the future wants to bare my children. I think this is complete nonsense and basically tell her to fuck off.

A couple of days later she says shes so sorry wants me back etc, I tell her to fuck off again. She gives me back most of my shit but keeps some things that I really wanted (pics and videos from my competitions) and a hoodie I didnt care for.

Shes very sad and wants to fix things. I tell her to fuck off and dont speak for months.

I finally get back to Argentina and she messages me really nice things wishing me the best of luck. I dont reply. Weeks later she sends another message. Shes getting the silent treatment. Asks why I dont reply, and I go OFF on her.

Dont speak for a year.

She messages me every 6 months checking in. I get really excited when I hear from her because deep down I still love her, but I never really talk to her.

THE SITUATION TODAY

Thank you for reading through the background, I will now talk about where I stand today.

Sometimes I dream with this girl. I have a box filled with all the poems she wrote for me, all the pictures she drew for me, all the birthday gifts, the perfumed panties, the books, everything.

I opened a journal she had written for me before we broke up, she had told me to read it when I returned to my homeland. The book had poems confessing her love and a bunch of art. It also confessed that she had never stopped smoking cigs, weed, and drinking.

This is the only girl I've ever pair bonded with and the only girl ive ever given a single fuck about. This is not a case of one-itis. I have a solid notch count for my age and a very solid bang count. I've never given a fuck about girls, theyre just objects to me, except for this girl.

Today she casually messaged me after six months. It was the first time we actually talked since I told her to fuck off after the breakup. We spoke for three hours on skype. I was once again overwhelmed by her being.

I don't know what this girl wants with me, shes had a boyfriend since 5 months after our breakup (2 years and two months) and claims hes the only guy hes slept with since me, bringing her notch count to a total of 4. (She asked me how many girls I have fucked since we broke up and I just told her I have no idea and that I dont keep a list) 

I feel like I could get her to come to Argentina or at the very least see how things go next time I go to Canada/USA.

She only speaks russian, english and french. Not a word of spanish, and is in her freshman year of college. This girl is a stunner and is very domesticated and submissive. I love her but she has her problems.

The decision

Reason and logic tell me to not give this girl another chance. My father who has a notch count way into the triple digits and is as red pill as it gets told me to not give her another chance and to NEVER give ANY girl a second chance.

My dads GF who has my best interest at heart told me I would never find a better girl than this one and that I would never be happy without her. Lets say she has a special psychic ability and a knack for seeing the future that is usually accurate but not 100%

She still does all the drugs shes done before and ventured into heavier substances like coke and ecstasy. Claims to have only tried and doesnt do them anymore.

I feel like if I brought her here she would be extremely invested and dependent on me since she doesnt speak the language and basically left her entire life behind for me. I would also be in much more control because of the situation and all the experience I gained in these years.

However, if things went sour I think I would be truly devastated, the saying goes "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

If things go well it would be extremely rewarding having her around, shes very hard working and I always felt great when I was with her. Plus I could stop my pursuit of pussy and dedicate that time to other projects and campaigns. Maybe she could bare my children after all.

Should I bring this girl to Argentina and bring her into my life again?

Should I hold out and see how things play out on my next visit to canada?

Or should I follow the rule to never get back with an ex?

I am forever in your debt if you've given my post a thorough read. Please help me make this life changing decision and lay out your reasoning

Messages In This Thread