rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master List of Enemies

Master List of Enemies

Redbeard's recent thread on cancelling your Amazon Prime made me remember an idea I had a while ago about creating a master list of enemies to our ideology and way of life.

I've just started a KingsWiki page for it, but I also wanted to get a discussion going on the forum into just who our opposition are.

I think I've done a decent start with creating sections for the globalists, their proxies, useful idiots, etc., but lack a complete list so it would be great if we could round them all up.

As for citations there's countless threads and posts all over the forum with examples of exactly how they've shown they're opposed to us. It would make a spectacular resource if we were to add existing and new examples to the page as they happen.

Software-Assisted Neomasculinity
If someone with coding skill wants to take up this project, I think it would be awesome to then have this list be utilised in a customised version of the Coincidence Detector browser extension.

This would allow us to easily detect those who seek to harm our way of life and opt to vote with our money and attention by choosing alternative sources.

Messages In This Thread