rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First girlfriend/first breakup

First girlfriend/first breakup

Quote: (11-06-2016 06:31 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2016 06:26 PM)btownbuck89 Wrote:  

But again, you're right. I'm done with her and am moving on. It's just that I was raised and brought up in a culture (rural Midwestern America) where I was led to believe that your spouse, your partner in life was a big source of you happiness overall. My Mom and Dad have been married for 34 years. My grandparents have all passed but they were both married for 60+ years.

The way women just throw away men is pathetic. Surely they're not happy doing this?

Well, there wasn't Sex In the City, Tinder and Instagram when your mom and grandma were dating Dad and Gramps. They dont make them like that anymore. And the same things are happening in the midwest, and there are better women in the city too. You did the right thing by standing up for yourself. Most betas these days overlook this stuff. I am regularly texting with girls with boyfriends. A good woman in love would never do this, and its all but impossible to get them back. In reality, you broke up with her. You showed her you weren't going to take her crap. This was a good learning experience for you.

Exactly, even though the relationship ended and blew up in my face over this I am glad that I called her out on it. Before reading Rollo's blog and sites like this I would have bought her B.S. about him being "just a friend from work", but I knew exactly what was going on. The more time I spend away from her the more comfortable I am letting go. The lesson here, for me I think, is in the future if this happens being able to handle it with more dignity as opposed to begging like I did.

Messages In This Thread