rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JB's Colombian raid (Bogota, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellin)

JB's Colombian raid (Bogota, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellin)

I loved Medellin and did not experience the flakiness to the degree I've read about all over the forum. I was there for 3 weeks (of which 2 weeks I actually had an apt to bang in). I got 8 lays and a virgin begging me to deflower her because she didn't want to lose her virginity to an asshole Colombian guy.
It was super easy and I had 4 dates in one day. 3 bangs in a 24 hour period.
I used tinder and badoo, I'm lazy and like them to come to me. I know just enough spanish to order food and give the taxi driver directions. If you know some spanish your game increases 10 fold. Doesn't hurt to be attactive, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. The blue eyes were worth more than gold. Every girl would stare into my eyes while we were talking and mention how beautiful they were.
Only had one girl that I wanted to cunt punch, she was stuck on herself and picked a nice fancy "expensive" place. Seemed to just want a ncie meal, but I had repeat lays waiting, so it was not sweat off my back to take her down a few rungs and kick her to the curb.
My Australian find really like Bogota, but I was more than thrilled with the amount or easy talent and beautiful weather to check out any other places. Maybe next time!

Messages In This Thread