rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JB's Colombian raid (Bogota, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellin)

JB's Colombian raid (Bogota, Cartagena, Baranquilla, Medellin)

Arrived in Taganga. The beach is pleasant and the hammocks overlooking the bay are quite good but there are only bloody hippies and backpackers, plus absolutely nothing to fuck here expect fat Swedish girls and dirty tattooed Californians. I will pass.

I grabbed an arepa and got in touch with the paisa that lives in Santa Marta. Tip: the ride from Taganga does not cost anything (1500 pesos) while taxi will charge you a minimum of 14000 and 20000 for El Todadero)

We met outside her hotel but I could not come up to fuck her as the security stopped from doing so. She got ready, dressed to the nines and very smiley, her paisa friend was equally pretty and elegant. A older man from her workplace joined us.

He spoke rarely but I could feel that he was one o us we drank some rum Medellin with lime slices and danced bachata and salsa.

My paisa was dancing for 10 years and compliments me on my moves. She tells me that I am "a Frenchman con sabor colombiano".
Lucky I read the salsa game tips on the forum and had a friend at home helping me dusting off the old moves.

We finished our bottle. Everyone parted ways. I walked a bit with mine on the beach. We turned left and found a dark corner on the beach. Started fooling around whipped out a condom and I was taking her.

I was enjoying myself but she started saying tgat there was a head poking from a palm tree. I thought she was imagining things.

But there was actually a beta pulling on his knob behing a tree. I went with my cock in the air to tell him to fuck off. He started flashing a light in my eyes and said that we could be robbed here.

My girl got scared and shy. Then we laughed and I brought her home. Flag 3. She is one of the frienliest girl I have ever crossed.

Left the next day for Tayrona park. Would have been nice if it did not start to rain. I was wet as a soup and was being eaten alive by the mozzies. That did not work well on my mood.

Boys, if that is misery, let's hope it will last

Messages In This Thread