rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Years, 3K Posts: A Reflection.
Years, 3K Posts: A Reflection.
Thanks for the kind words Linux, and everyone. For my future moving forward in this community, I'd like to meet more people, especially abroad. I'd also like to contribute and give back more as I have gotten so much from here.

Need to meet up for that drink once you get back in town.

Quote: (11-02-2016 01:06 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Damn.

Ever make any mistakes because you compromised some aspect of your personal goals in pursuit of a woman?

In the past yes. I still do from time to time. I've certainly shorted/skipped out on a gym session here or there to be with a woman. The biggest compromises I've made in my younger years were going silent on friends because a girl I was with didn't want me talking to them.

Quote: (11-02-2016 01:46 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

It bears repeating - we over analyze and OD on the red pill WAY too much after we discover it, we forget to HAVE FUN and focus on other aspects of our lives.

Thanks for the detailed response man, and you're absolutely right that my last serious relationship certainly left me pretty bitter and icy in the short run, but I've changed so much since then. In the past year I've had some very significant changes go on in my perspective on women, relationships, and life.

That particular piece I quoted from you has been on my mind a lot lately. Not just specifically "red pill" thinking but in general taking things too serious and trying to be too much of a stubborn uptight puritan about shit.

I've gone through the whole spectrum in my time here. I've gone from being a total pussy who willingly let women take a advantage of me, to being super strict Red Pill Alpha Masculine etc. playing hard by the "rules" so to speak and regurgitating all the groupspeak that echoes off the walls, to learning that you need to see things your own way and just take bits from all aspects and make them work best for you and your desires.

@Vinny - thats the goal man. I want to make some big moves in the next 365 days of my life. I'll be 30 next year and I plan on making that a real banner year for me. A new level.

Messages In This Thread