rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

Quote: (03-16-2014 09:45 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 08:40 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

^^ Last update from late Dec 2013 - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25422-...#pid617038

Brosemite, your data sheet on St. Pete from December was top notch. Just wanted to ask if you think you would have done better with a wing vs going there solo? I find solo travel myself quite tough, especially if I do night-life and try to infiltrate sets (hard to approach a group of girls just by oneself and keep all engaged). Also, do you think bar game is worth trying in St. Pete if one is older (mid 30s). It seems from your example that all the places you hit up were full of only student/early 20s hipster types.

I had some eff up moments

Friday Night at Lux - University girls I danced with invited me to go with them (perhaps back to their place). It was loud so the Kazak chick interpreted my "yes" as a "I'm just going to stay at bar."

So they left & once I decided to follow, I lost my coat check ticket in my wallet. Took me 5-10 mins to locate the ticket as they were gone by the time I retrieved my jacket.

Saturday Night at Buddha Bar - Once I was finally let in by bouncers and hostess, I took about 20-30 seconds to walk over to some chicks who were not able to get in earlier. They were hot & I wanted to walk in with them, but they decided to cab it back home. Once I got back in line..bouncers were dicks & made me wait in line so I got pissed off & left consequentially.

They key to the upscale places like Buddha or Paradise is to book dinner reservations at 10:30-10:45. They will have a receptionist over the phone who speaks English. It'll be crowded & service will be slow...so once you're done with dinner...you can start gaming chicks in the bar/lounge areas midnight-1AM.

Bouncers will try to screw you over if going for just drinks later in the night by convincing you to get a table, when you're better off roaming around those places. So dinner/drinks with more mobility will be cheaper than an expensive bottle and less mobility.

Other bad breaks included pipelined chicks contacting to meet me after I left (I initially lied indicating I'd be moving there for a project) & just sleeping during the day because I was never able to get over jetlag, which was a big surprise for me.

I typically have no issues gaming alone at nights, but the super dead weeknights (outside of summer) & inability to find Rossi made Wed/Thurs unproductive. For that reason..St. Petersburg newbies would need two sets of weekends to gain a better understanding of the nightlife whereas Kiev from other voices indicate that weeknights will be more popping.

Messages In This Thread