rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

Idea of an average Friday in St. Petersburg for me: (skip to second half for the good parts)
Wake up at 8pm, because the bars are open so late that my sleep cycle is nuts now.

Go to super market, meet 2 stunners (19, petite, my exact type). Instagram close cause couldn't throw out a convincing enough reason to bounce 2 of them.

They text: let's go watch the Dvortsoviy bridge go up. Ok cool. Met up with them at 2:30 am. Hitting it off reasonably well, having them help me improve my Russian pronunciation. They weren't really feeling the tingle down under though [Image: sad.gif] They're like hey my friends are gonna join us. Turns out to be 2 dudes. They were polite and all but all just started rambling in russian and I was left with my junk in my hands. Decided to gracefully exit and wait for another day with better logistics.
[Image: attachment.jpg36804]   

By now it's 4am. About perfect time to go to bars in Russia. Before 3am girls all seem to be too shy/sober and I get an unreasonable amount of instant blowouts. Almost impossible to get blown out after 3:30am though. Hit up Dumskaya street. Every bar only seems to have about 5-10 girls. Not super impressive but workable for sure. Girls are hot and definitely aren't afraid to drink. Run a few warmup sets.

NOW THINGS START GETTING INTERESTING…
I ran into one of those scams like i read about here!
Met two girls at the bar (one late 30s & a missing tooth, but her friend who didn't speak english was cute), as soon as i say hi they're like hey this bar sucks, let's go somewhere else. We all hop in a cab and they take me to a completely dead karaoke bar and they're like oh $20 entrance and all this shit. It's funny once i said firmly said no, they're like you know what… uh…. You friends here just say they will pay for your entrance fee. Clear the girls were in on it, everyone recognized them. So I say nahhhhhhhhhhh. FYI the address of the bar was Stremyannaya ul., 11 so if girls wanna take you there, just shake your dick at them and say nice try.

Uber back to dumskaya. Its 6am now so everything is closing. Didn't see any easy sets on the street but saw a crowd around Central Station. I think it's the only afterhours club there. It's gayer than a rainbow at the Abbey. Almost naked dudes on stage and lots of dark corners where you don't even want to know what's happening. But I saw several girls there who had been at the other clubs. They only accept passport as ID (saw some ppl turned down just trying use use card ID), but my tattered photocopy did the trick (probably only the 2nd time I've been IDed in russia/ukraine.

Met a girl on staircase with full buying temperature. Ended up in a near by bathroom. Make out. Was getting bored so tried pulling to dance floor several times. No go…. so when In doubt, whip it out. My friends back in LA have this thing where they jizz on the girl's dress and take pics, so I'm like fuck it I wanna try this haha. I'd been in a dry spell so hey, it was still kind of fun to get jerked off in a bathroom. During this i keep getting bumped into…
Literally right next to me a guy is getting a bj… from another dude. Tried getting out my phone to document the ridiculousness of it all, but I was too slow.
Her friends find us in the bathroom, and we walk around the bar. She was showing the jizz to her friends lol and they were cool with it. It seems almost impossible to get cock blocked here! Wasn't able to pull her, but whatever, pretty funny story cause 30 sec prior i walked by that bathroom and thought damn that's an awesome pull location. I used "the secret" lol

Messages In This Thread