rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian start up creates working spaces just for men

Australian start up creates working spaces just for men

Quote: (11-03-2016 10:12 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I can tell you right now they aren't going to make a dime.

They'll be closed in 3 months. Mark my words.

People were talking about coworking spaces a while ago. Its a stupid idea and a fad that will wear off.

And with these guys, isn't one of the things do working spaces offer is a conference area?

So say you want to pitch a client. (That's business lingo) They are already aware that you aren't good enough at what you do to have your own office. You invite them to your shared space conference room but they can't bring their secretaries because its dudes only.

And then with the SJW angle, any guy who rents there is immediately a misogyinist.

My understanding is that its only the bullpen/working space that's men only. Conference rooms and other client meeting areas would not be bound by that rule, obviously.

Where you do have a point is if the SJW's manage to successfully brand the office as bad/misogynist to the point where it impacts the business of people working there. Then you're entirely correct that the whole idea will fail.

Messages In This Thread