rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kinkiness and intelligence ?

Kinkiness and intelligence ?

I can't speak to the correlation, I've heard it claimed, but from my experience the girls I've "known" who were into kink came from across the spectrum - both professors and hairstylists.

I think women have a little kink in all of them, to a greater or lesser degree. If only smart women were into kink, why did "50 Shades of Grey" sell a hundred billion copies? My professor plate could certainly never tolerate reading it for more than a couple laughs.

My instinct is that it's more related to what frame you bring into the relationship - if she's the type who likes to please the men she's with, and she's open to it, and you're the type of player that won't "slut shame" her for it, then it's game on.

I was on Fetlife for about five minutes quite a while ago. Thinking back on it I laugh at how there are these late 30-something broads trying to use their "kinkiness" and "open-mindedness" as some form of selling point. But it's likely way easier for an "open-minded" player to train some 25 y/o grad student to enjoy being tied up, than put up with some over-the-hill BDSM lifestyle chick's shitty attitude (and a lot more fun, too.)

Messages In This Thread