rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you cope in this situation?

How would you cope in this situation?

The fact that I'm posting this obviously means I have emotion tied up in this.

Back story. My girl rents a room in a family home from an old couple who have students rent rooms on regular basis.

I go over there for dinner(5pm) and she tells me an old roommate who used to live there stopped by to "do laundry" and then left.(Sending me luvvy dubby texts which she never does at 4pm) She told me the guy drives an audi, finished his school and etc.

So the guy comes back two hours later to "help with cleaning of the garage" and proceeds to clean the garage with the owner.

Meanwhile I'm in her room where she is starting a argument for no reason(probably because of audi guy) and then I leave(11pm). When she is walking me out she puts on the shortest shorts she has.

To my surprise when I was leaving the audi guy is spending the night because the owner "asked him to" and instead of walking me out the door my girl runs up on audi guy asking him if he is spending the night. Totally ignoring me and the fact that I'm standing in the door way. She also said she didn't want to see me tomorrow(we agreed before i left that I was going to stop by tomorrow for lunch) when she saw the audi guy was spending the night.

I feel fucked. I can't drag her out of the house because I would look super jealous and my buddy said over the phone that I'm completely outclassed. i just finished school and have no job and no money.

I got completely ignored, what do you think I should do next time I see her?

Messages In This Thread