rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating someone much younger

Dating someone much younger

Quote: (11-14-2016 01:12 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2016 10:06 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Keep in mind I have really strong filters (no tattoos, no drugs, no smoking, no alcohol, low or zero partner count, intact two-parent family, not materialistic, doesn't wear heels that are too high, dresses modestly, loves her mom and dad, no sexual hangups, takes joy in simply going out for a walk or baking a cake, and doesn't raise her voice (ever), for example), so these girls aren't like this just because they're young.

Where do you scout for this angels, in the abode of God?

Well, you generally DON'T find them in bars, nightclubs, or house parties.

My ex was working as a cashier in the cafeteria of the building where I worked as a stock broker, she was paying her way through college. Before I asked her out, her friend and her had asked each other who they thought was the most handsome guy in the building, and she told her friend she thought I was, so the attraction was there from the beginning.

Also before I asked her out, her guy coworker, another cashier, I think he may have been getting a little jealous of my interactions with her, came up to her once and said, "you know that guy, Spaniard, he always stares at your ass whenever he comes to the cafeteria."

My girl says when he told her that, she was like, "I know!" And it made her feel great that I'd noticed her.

Anyhow, she was half Filipina, and after dating her, I realized my odds of finding another girl like that in America were slim to none.

So I resolved to go to the source.

And that's how I met my current girl, who is a Filipina, living in the Philippines. Don't get me wrong, I had to filter through quite a few here as well, but the difficulty of the task here is within reason, whereas in America it's a different animal altogether, to the point where the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.

Here's the thing, to me, girls like these are priceless, as it takes 18 years of great parenting to produce them. These girls aren't the product of some fly-by-night operator, they're the product of strong, omnipresent fathers.

Both my girls have told me, "You're like my father..."

Some of the values they admire in their fathers, the ability to protect, and a firm, guiding hand, for example, they see in me.

To be honest, if you're in the west, I'm not sure if I'd even look. If you happen to meet one by chance, fantastic, but I'd focus on getting your finances together and becoming location independent, the ROI is just far higher.

It just depends on what you're looking for, though.

I can sleep with a new girl every three weeks or so in Austin if I want, I mean, I'm not some amazing player like some of the guys on this forum, but when I focus on going out, a new girl every three weeks is pretty reasonable for me. The problem with that is I'm playing in the mud, so even if they're good looking, they'll have psychological issues like narcissism, or worse, an STD. So if I do that, it's just a matter of time before I get something, and in the end, is that exchange really worth it?

In other words, is the juice worth the squeeze?

Only you can make that call.

Messages In This Thread