rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Welcome to Philadelphia

Welcome to Philadelphia

Welcome to Philadelphia. I mean Baltimore but bigger.

So lets get down to business. The male/female situation here is terrible.

It isnt like DC where there is a bunch of ugly bitches. There are a lot of hot girls here but here is the thing, the dudes here have good game and are good looking.

The girls all look for the best looking guy. I hate to say but anyone who knows my game, knows im not bsing

Ill try to describe my experience since i have been here. I have fucked a bunch of hot chicks here but it comes in spurts and it has taken a lot of hard work. Dont come here without a good job. Girls have better salaries then men.

The worst thing though is this place is going full SJW...some stories...

I was at a bar Fishtown. I start talking to a girl. Her BF goes to the bouncer and gets me thrown out for talking to her. That doesnt bother me. What kills me is that he could have just told me.

Tonight a guy came up to us, put stickes on our chest for talking to his gf...yep thats how its going

Lastly I took an uber ride with some girl, she tried to accuse me of you know what.

SO be careful out there, this shit doesnt happen in Europe, we all need to band together and reject this bs

TRUMP!!!

I have plenty of data to leave in Philly if you need a place to go

Messages In This Thread