rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty sure my girlfriend has a slutty past and its bothering me

Pretty sure my girlfriend has a slutty past and its bothering me

OP if your gut is telling you that something is not right then, no matter what you do or any advice you receive, it will always be at the back of your mind.

It will eat at you during your relationship with this girl and it will manifest itself in hampering your game with her. Now whether or not you will accept her past and have no problems with her later down cannot be determined, but if your gut instinct tells you that she's a slut and has a past then it will eat at you for as long as you are with this girl or don't come at peace with those doubts.

I don't necessarily think a first date bang ALWAYS equates to the girl being a slut. Sometimes when your game is sharp and you bring the overall package girls will put out quickly with the goal of getting you into a relationship in mind (especially if your SMV is higher than her's as you say).

Now whether or not you can have a dedicated and healthy relationship with a promiscuous girl, in my opinion, it is not possible in most cases (there's an outlier to everything however). Her bonding chemicals must have been hampered massively if she's had any more than five partners in her life. I don't have scientific basis for this but it's just my personal observation and theory.

In regards to cheating I'd recommend for you to not worry too much about this. If she does cheat then just leave her. Worrying about factors like this in a relationship is not healthy and will again hamper your game. Trust her as long as she doesn't act dodgy, and if you ever find out she's cheated on you then dump her on the spot.

Overall I'd say that if your gut instinct if giving you negative feelings and thoughts about this then it may not be the right relationship for you. Not only will your own game be affected but it will also be unfair on her in that she'll always be questioning how her own actions will be perceived by your doubts even if she's done nothing wrong.

Messages In This Thread